Judging is now complete, log in to view your results.
A Photography Competition With Experience And Prestige
Enter Now! Entries Close 7 September 2016
(or late entries to 15 September)
The Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year Award 2016 not only offers great prizes, but is highly respected around the world on the competition circuit.
- Every entry receives a brief judge’s comment to help them improve their photography.
- Your photographs are professionally judged by three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography and every entry gets a score.
- The best images will be awarded Bronze, Silver or Gold Awards, including a PDF certificate.
- There are six exciting Category Awards with a special product hamper from Canson, Datacolor, Momento and Wacom.
- And then there’s the prestigious Better Photography Magazine Photo of the Year 2016 Award with a AUS $5000 cash prize!
- Entries are open now!
Get Professional Feedback!
We have three AIPP Grand Masters of Photography judging our competition because we want you to receive the benefit of genuine, professional experience. Plus, every entry gets a short comment to help you improve your work.
Our entrants come from the Americas, Europe, Russia, Asia and Oceania. So while we're an Australian based competition, now in its 10th year, we encourage an international participation!
Past entrants, please note you will need to create a new account this year as we now have a new judging system and we were unable to transfer the old account information across.