Canson was founded in 1557 by the Montgolfier family. Its development and destiny are intertwined with the history of France and the history of Art. Rooted in tradition, Canson respects this heritage and its duty to always provide consumers with outstanding paper.
Canson Infinity is the brand name given to Digital Fine Art & Photo range crafted in the Canson mill. Canson Infinity offers you Museum Quality Fine Art & Photo Inkjet Papers and Canvas.
The Canson Discovery Pack Fine Art Photo Includes:
- Platine Fibre Rag 310gsm - 100% Rag, ultra smooth glossy, pure white, without OBAs.
- Baryta Photographique 310gsm - True Baryta paper developed for inkjet, Pure white
- Photo HighGloss Premium RC 315gsm - alpha cellulose resin coated, ultra white and ultra smooth with the highest gloss level of the RC paper market.
- PhotoGloss Premium RC 270gsm - alpha cellulose resin coated, glossy, ultra white.
- PhotoSatin Premium RC 270gsm - Resin coated Satin, Extra white.
- PhotoLustre Premium RC 310gsm - Exceptional strength, Excellent true lustre surface, Extra-white, High opacity
- Rag Photographique 310gsm - 100% rag – ultra smooth, ultra white paper, without OBAs.
- Rag Photographique 210gsm - 100% rag – ultra smooth, ultra white paper, without OBAs.
- Rag Photographique Duo 220gsm - 100% rag, ultra smooth, double-side coated, ultra white paper, without OBAs.